Friday, August 29, 2008

Jet Lag Be Gone


Just 6 hrs after landing, it was time to shock the bodies out of jet lag into a new time zone. Never mind we had no sleep Thursday night. An easy neighborhood ride was in order. I was diligent to stay on schedule with my push ups and did 80 of them before beginning our 1.5 hr ride.

But first we have to swing by the local bike shop, Lerch Bikes. Raja was eyeing a trick new bike out within the first 5 minutes.

Raja needs this Bike! I need this bike!

Back to our beautiful ride along stunning roads.


Taskmaster, Becky, took us on the route of a weeknight ride she leads on Thursdays. This loooooooong hill was steep, 17%. A weeknight ride with over 3,000' climbing. No wonder she doesn't have that many repeat customers;-)

If I had these routes just out my back door, I would ride my road bike more often!

We haven't even gotten to the good stuff yet!

After a nice meal, a good night's rest, and water bottles refilled.....we're ready for the next adventure!

No comments: